Thursday, 25 July 2013

''The Lion King'' by Alex



                       The Lion King


  •       Easy or difficult?
        At the first time was very difficult to learn all the lines and to remember when must say that.  Is a very interesting play. Has more funny moments, but have too more scarry  moments. The best moment is when Timon and Pumba came to the scene. Is very funny :)
I like this moment! 
    I'm a narrator. My lines not are very difficult. My only problem is that I speak very fast. Many people don't understand what I say  but I want change that :). 

    The songs are very funny. ''Hakuna Matata" is the best but  ''Can you feel the love tonight'' and '' Just can't wait to be king'' are lovely's songs too.  The first poem for me is  less borring but the second is really nice.   

    I like this play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment